Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Gone Writin'

I'm taking a couple of weeks off updating this blog to focus on my novel, which is actually moving forwards for the first time in months. My picture of the trilogy overall is becoming a lot clearer: I'm getting a better idea of the key relationship which is going to generate a lot of the conflict, the things that will tear my heroine apart, the things that will keep her going... Things like that. Important things.

I also have to deal with a few real life demands like ensuring I have food and housing next year. I've been having recurring dreams about being still stuck packing to leave my last house (which was crazy stressful) so I think it's time to lock myself away and deal with that until it's done.

Enjoy the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment